About Eyüp Çelik;
Continuing to work in the field of cyber security since the 90’s, Eyüp Çelik’s areas of expertise include system, network infrastructure, database structures, software and web. Eyüp Çelik, who has more than 10 years of experience in C, C# and similar languages, develops cyber security tools on .NET platform and presents it to the open source world by sharing them on his personal blog.
Çelik, who continued his professional career as a white hat hacker after 2006, led the white hat hacker, defense and R&D teams in Turkey’s most important information technology, forensic analysis and information security firms. As Cyber Security and R&D Director, he has provided cyber security consultancy to many public institutions and private companies in EMEA region. At the same time, he added value to the cyber security sector by participating in more than 200 conferences in many different universities and instutions as a trainer and speaker.
Eyüp Çelik, known for his mentor identity to university students through free trainings, conferences and other like studies, continues to provide training in ethical hacking, web security, advanced penetration tests, defense systems security and many similar subjects in the leading educational institutions of Turkey.
Çelik, who uses his spare time with professional photography, continues to write information security research articles and coding open source code cyber security tools at eyupcelik.com.tr, which he published to support students.
As of 2018, Çelik has aimed to bring a different perspective to the cyber security sector by founding Privia Security and acts as Privia Security’s CEO. At the same time, Eyüp Çelik, who is in the developer and consultant staff of the PriviaHub Cyber Range Platform, develops solutions to the problem of insufficiency of classical education approaches in cyber security. Çelik proceeds to provide services in cyber security consultancy, R&D and training to the most valuable public, military and private sector companies.
Some of the Conferences He Has Given:
- Atılım University Faculty of Engineering (2011) – “Information Security and Its Importance”
- Haliç Congress Center – Hacker Conference (2011) – “Web Applications and Hacking Methods”
- Namık Kemal University – Çorlu Engineering Faculty (2012) – “Security and Penetration Tests in Corporate Networks ”
- Korkut Ata University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Ethical Hacking”
- Microsoft Turkey – (2013) “Pros and Cons of Vulnerability Detection Tools”
- Süleyman Demirel University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Live Hacking with Applications”
- Erciyes University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Penetration Test Methods in Corporate Networks”
- Ankara University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Social Engineering Methods”
- Yıldız Technical University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Applied Hacking Methods”
- Galatasaray University – Faculty of Engineering (2013) “Live Hacking”
- Microsoft Turkey – (2013) “Windows Hacking Methods”
- FabaSec Hacker Conference – (2013) “Social Engineering and Applications and Social Engineering Methods”
- Kocaeli University – Faculty of Engineering (2013-2014) “Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking”
- Karabük University – Faculty of Engineering (2014) “Penetration Methods in Wireless Networks”
- Beykent University – (2014) “Local Networks and Penetration Methods”
- Microsoft Security Day – (2015) “Traces of Cyber Attacks”
- MÜSİAD – (2016) “Malware Development Techniques”
- Sakarya University – (2016) “Ethical Hacking as a Profession”
- Cumhuriyet University – (2017) “New Favorite of Hackers: Powershell”
- ISAF Exclusive – (2018) “IoT Security”
- Hacettepe University – (2019) “Malware Development for MSSQL Database”
- e-Safe Cyber Security Conference – (2019) “How We Protect Our Personal Data From Hackers”
- Information Technologies Authority (ITA) – (2020) “Cyber Intelligence with Open Source”
- Microsoft Turkey – (2020) “Cyber Security in Infrastructure Architectures”